Our Services - Programs - Pricing
At Office Solutions Insight, our service programs are designed to meet the unique needs and requirements of growth-minded professional services business entrepreneurs who are seeking to simplify their financial reporting and accounting.
The “Financial Insight” program from Office Solutions Insight provides state-of-the-art comprehensive bookkeeping, payroll, and financial reporting services designed for every small to mid-sized professional services business, using QuickBooks Online. Select Create, Support, Build or Grow, depending on the annual revenues of your professional services business.
Clients of Office Solutions Insight usually get started in one of the following areas:
- Getting their business accounting “into the cloud.”
- Getting accounting / financial training for staff, managers and owners.
- Giving their books a good dose of “recovery and catch-up.”
- Outsourcing financial reporting and bookkeeping with our “done for you” services.
$550 / Month
Annual Sales of $200K or less
$750 / Month
Annual Sales of $200K to $500K
$1050 / Month
Annual Sales of $500K to $1M
to your potential
$1250 / Month
Annual Sales of $1M to $2M*
*add $200/mo for each $1.0M in sales over $2.0M
1. An accounting software technology fee of $150 per month will be added to each Monthly Package for Tech Services. This includes up to one hour of tech support monthly. Additional hours will be billed at a rate of $150 per hour.
2. The technology services rate for clients using QBO Payroll services will be an additional $150 per month. This includes up to one hour of tech support monthly. Additional hours will be billed at a rate of $150 per hour.
Optional Add-On Services
Recovery and Catch-Up
3rd Party Software Integrations
Payroll and Time Tracking
Click Here For Our Complete List of Services
Schedule Your Discovery Call
Click below to schedule a no-obligation call to see if Office Solutions Insight is a good fit to help your business grow.
Copyright 2022 Office Solutions Insight
Intuit, QuickBooks, and QuickBooks ProAdvisor are registered trademarks of Intuit Inc. Used with permission under the QuickBooks ProAdvisor Agreement.